Started Nov 27, 2005 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Johnny Hsu
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Kyocera Finecam SL300R review
Nov 27, 2005

I found this camera brand new for about $100 (after shipping) - and it's a great value at this price!

Problems:

If you read the other reviews, then you know that this camera isn't going to blow away users with superb image quality or usability. What makes up for those shortcomings is that the camera is simply amazing as an everyday use, fun camera.

I've let children around 5 years of age use this thing and they had lots of fun taking pictures. Really, if a kid who is in kindergarten can take pictures using this thing without breaking it, so can you. I also like how the lens swivels back at you so you can take a photo of yourself. This is fun; use it often for no reason what-so-ever with your friends! I've beat the crap out this camera by having it in my pocket with my keys - dropping it numerous times - getting it wet - etc... and it works just as well as ever.

Yes, there are lots of things that I wish it did better - but I didn't spend a pittance while expecting professional prints to be the result.

Johnny Hsu's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow