Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T5 review
I have been owned this camera for couples of days. My first impression is: comparing to the Canon Powershot S1 IS before, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T5 has many more advantages. It has 5 megapixels, big 2.5'' LCD, and lastest fashion design. The battery is Info-Lithium, so that we can actually control the time of using camera. Moreover, it is as compact as a business card: you can simply put it into any shirt's pocket. This is another envident to prove that the T-series is the most beautiful and successful design of Sony.
My tip when using it is:
1. You should use "Program" with ISO 400. The picture will be clearer and brighter than "Auto".
2. To last long the life of battery, you should use all the electrics before full-recharge it within 3 times.
3. It is best to take picture in the clear sky or inner door with light.
4. To reduce noise, you should use Photoshop or Picasa to transform important pictures into perfect forms.
5. You should keep it aside, otherwise it will be the victim of any hi-tech thief.
1. The software has a limited optional selection for users.
2. The picture is lightly noise.
|Stormin by PinoC|
from Best Picture Period!
|Oxbow Bend by stickpointed|
from Landscape - Colour #1
|India Ladakh Bond 2014 DP by MarioSS|
|Time for Reflection by JTF MKE|
from #7: Inspiration
|Two Rocks, Kissing by upuaut|