Started Dec 14, 2005 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
firefox23508
Contributing MemberPosts: 753
Like?
Konica Minolta DiMAGE X1 review
Dec 14, 2005

I read some poor reviews of this camera but I decided to get one anyway since KM has a $50 rebate going on now. I use a KM A2 and like it, especially the image stabilization. I played around with the X1 a bit and thought it was OK (it came with the updated program already installed). The shutter lag/focusing time seemed OK too. I just finished taking identical photos with the A2 and X1 and have to say that after pixel to pixel comparison, the X1's performance (resolution) is 99% the same as the A2. I am very pleased! I have the A2 set up with custom functions, vivid color, and hard sharpening. The X1 is just as it is outside the box. I did not feel like resetting the cameras to match for a really perfect comparison, I just wanted a side by side to see if the X1 is as bad as some of the reviews would have one believe. Rest assured, it is not ... it is a great camera in the ways that are most important--picture quality.

Problems:

No problems.

firefox23508's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow