Started Dec 22, 2005 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
marf
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,014
Like?
Fujifilm FinePix S20 Pro review
Dec 22, 2005

I bought the S20 because of the high dynamic range, but you have to use RAW format to achieve this high dynamic range. Besides that I think that dynamic range is very very important and despite the "RAW" necessarity the S20-Pro has better dynamic range than ALL DSLRs except the S3!
And I discovered that the S20 has very good low light abilities and delivers perfekt skin colors for portraiture, so this is my low light outdoor portraiture camera. Fuji is often a company where you see a lot of surprises, positive and negative, after buying a camera.

Problems:

The MF/AF switch sometimes switches without permission in the bag, I lost photo series because the AF switch was in the wrong position. And when you set the RAW option from RAW to NON-RAW then the camera switches to 1MP. Naa, Fuji should test their cameras more for such issues, I want a camera where no such dangers are there, these issues can destroy complete photo series

marf's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow