Started Jan 14, 2006 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
johNTO
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Fujifilm FinePix Z1 review
Jan 14, 2006

I picked up this little camera(in black) Jan/06. It's not intended to be my primary camera but to be carried around for those surprise/candid shots. I wanted a pocketable digital for mainly emailing pics and to view on my PC, so after pouring over many reviews re ultra compacts I chose the Z1.
It has met my requirements nicely (small size & design ie.non-protruding lens) and I'm generally pleased with the camera's performance. There are many user reviews of this little camera and the comments I found are mostly accurate with regards to the picture quality. If you don't expect too much from it (like I didn't) and you're just looking for a pocketable digital, this little camera will pleasently surprise.

Problems:

The only problem I encountered (in my first week of ownership) was the accumulation of dust particles between the LCD screen and the glass (that I can't get at). I might have just got one with a bad seal but my local camera shop has a replacement Z1 on order.

johNTO's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow