Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S90 review
I used this camera for almost 2 months, based on my experiance...
i found few good points and drawbacks.
1. 2.5'LCD is really great, much brighter for a sunny day.
2. Day time photos are really good and this camera has got lot of manual settings which
will give you great quality pictures.
1. Outer look of the camera is worst... by seeing the SONY logo only you will identify that
this product is from Sony, otherwise you would not believe this camera is from great SONY brand.
2. It is very difficult to get night time pictures without blurr... you would need tripod as
this camera doesn't have Image Stabilization. I don't think limiting yourself to just shooting in bright sunlight is a reasonable option.
3. Zoom doesn't work while taking the movies... which is really uncomfortbable.
I bought this camera for 220 USD... but i don't think it is worth for this...
I think now a days you can get it for 140 USD... if so you can think about this camera.
At the same time we should not expect grater camera for 220 USD... i know this.
Thanks for reading my opinion.
|PRAVEEN KUMAR SAMALA's score||
|Average community score||
|See all 6 reviews|
|Post ()||Posted by||When|
|Jan 16, 2006|