Started Apr 1, 2006 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
flowerlady520
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F717 review
Apr 1, 2006

I have had mine for about 3 years, I love the pictures, it takes beautiful ones~~but

Problems:

I had always formatted the memory stick in the computer, when I finished downloading the photos. I have recently started formatting it in the camera. I have had a problem, with it freezing up after taking about 50 or so photos, no matter which memory stick I used. I hadn't tried to take any more, since I have changed to formatting in the camera, because, after I reached 50, when it froze, it would wipe out most of the pics on the stick, and I could then start over. Well today, Hubby took it to the camera shop, and, You guessed it, it worked perfectly, he snapped over 200 pics, no problem, and I have done the same here 220 pics, and no problem. The guy at the photo shop said that it could be due to the formatting in the puter, and since I have stopped that, I am thinking the same thing. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has had this problem? I always carry extra memory sticks, so I can change when I reach 45 or so photos.

flowerlady520's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow