Started May 12, 2006 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
salil
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Samsung Digimax i5 review
May 12, 2006

I am greatly dissappointed after using Digimax i5 camera for more than 6 months.I have been trying to do every thing in the books to make this miserable camera work. I bought this camera with a great hope,(I bought it after I was told that Sony Cybershot stands no where near to Digimax i.5)..Boy you must know how stupid I feel !!!I was taken aback by the results.I tried to convince my self that I was making a mistake.This is the only camera where you cannot be sure if you would get the same picture quality in succesive shots,may it be sunlight or artificial lights.This was priced at 350 USD when I bought it from Bangkok.
The picture is POOR, the speed is SLOW and there is no repeatability, Battery is matching!!!!

When people talk of MACROS, they are forgetting that the basic clarity of pictures of a digital camera is missing.

Humiliating experience....

Piece of EXPENSIVE JUNK!!

SAMSUNG HAVE ANY EXCHANGE PLANS.????..Don't mind to pay extra along with the camera to get something workable rather than a "Cosmetic" camera.

Any one out there can help me to set up this camera to have a bit decent perfromance....

Problems:

Very Poor Quality of Pictures

No repeatability

Battery is Weak

Slow Camera

salil's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow