Started Jun 19, 2006 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Accim
Forum MemberPosts: 62Gear list
Like?
Fujifilm FinePix S20 Pro review
Jun 19, 2006

Finepix S20 is just an incredible nice camera. Wouldn´t change it for any other camera. Bought it second-hand from a UK camerastore, live myself in Denmark. It seems that this model is being a "collectors item", it´s rare and cost a lot used, specially at the German market. I´ve bought the S602 when it arrived in 2002, it have been a very nice camera for me. Only few things to complain about; but when you get the S20 in your hands and using it, you will be astonised about it. It must be the nearest you come a perfect allround-camera.

RAW and JPG (only compessed 1:3!!)
High Dynamic Range from the incredible Fuji Super CCD SR sensor. Something you easily see on your photos.
Respectable low finegrained noise even at ISO800. My only wish, is that it would be nice, to have a ISO100 feature.
With Fuji XD-card type H, the S20 works very fast. Save RAW files in only 3 seconds and the buffer takes 10 JPG´s in continius mode at best quality and saves very fast. Perfect!
Nearly always takes well exposed pictures (as most Fuji cameras do).

I could mention a lot more nice things about this black pearl, but try one yourself. You will be satisfied.

Problems:

Only to get one, but now I´ve have it, and sorry, I keep for sure, my S20. Good hunting!

Accim's gear list:Accim's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix Z1
Accim's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow