Pentax Optio W10 review
Only received the camera recently, so far so good. Image quality out of the box is good, will have to do a bit of playing around.
What I like in particular so far:
- easier access to settings than with my canon ixus i5 (SD20)
- nice power saving features, in some time I'll be able to tell something about battery life which is insufficient on my canon
- the camera is accessible on my computer as an additional drive (canon not, not as convenient but only a small detail)
- soft flash
- neat ability to zoom in on capturing video (although the mechanism causes noise which I don't particularly care about)
- in camera red eye reduction is neat and does a good job (but red eye is a common feature of these kind of camera's which is a con of the size)
- green mode seems to be doing an allright job
- point and shoot generally leads to good exposure but it doesn't capture everything right if there's both very bright and very dark areas which I work around by forcing flash if the dark area is close
- nice feature set
none so far that is, video mode by default uses continuous auto focus which can be heared on the audio track. Changed to pan focus, it is fine.
|Post ( )||Posted by||When|
|Jun 25, 2006|