Started Aug 28, 2006 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
trufus66
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Olympus Stylus 720 SW (mju 720 SW Digital) review
Aug 28, 2006

Bought this camera while on vaction and it has proved to be great for a point and shoot camera. It is easy to use and I find that I have not had one blurry picture. I have used it in the gulf of Mexico waters when I was in Florida USA and believe you me it was great. Crystal clear pictures. I took it in the water and I had other people come over to see what camera I had and to see the pictures I took. They were impressed on the pictures. I can not wait for my next vaction Hawaii and be able to take the underwater shots for sure. The wife also finds the camera terrific and easy to use except she would have like to be able to zoom in more on subjects that she was taking pictures of however that is why I also have an Olypus C-750 ultra zoom for her to also play around with. She has taken great pictures on both cameras. Overall I'm impressed with the camera and yes I did buy the extended warranty just in case the seals go on the camera before my next vaction (then it would be a straight swap for a new one).

Problems:

Have not had any yet however will keep you posted if any show up.

trufus66's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow