Started Oct 10, 2006 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
NJKEN
New MemberPosts: 9
Like?
Casio Exilim EX-S770 review
Oct 10, 2006

I have had countess ultra compact cameras over the years. Currently I have the Canon SD450 and Sony T7 as well as my DSLR, the Canon XT.

This is my first Casio. "Pockeable" was what I was looking for. This is slightly heavier than the T7 and thicker. When I say slightly I mean slightly.

I like the thumb groove, this makes holding it with one hand simple. Once holding it, your other fingers don't get in the way of anything such as the lens or flash. This was not the case with the Sony.

I like the one touch video record button "on the fly" very much. You can actually be taking a video and then snap a photo without changing any settings. The video pauses and picks back up during playback, almost seamless.

I found it necessary to bump up the sharpness, contrast and saturation. Without this adjustment the photo's were a little flat.

The battery life is above average.

My wife can now have her pick bewteen the 450 and T7 because this little Casio is now with me all the time!

NJKEN's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow