Started Oct 11, 2006 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
VeganVal
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Canon PowerShot A630 review
Oct 11, 2006

I dont buy many cameras, so I'm not overly experienced with using them. All I know is that I want the picture quality to be good and the camera to be fairly easy to operate. If you're like me, this camera is very good!
Here are some of the features I like:

-The pictures are a good, crisp quality(The images on the LCD screen look a bit grainy, but the pictures dont actually come out that way)
-Pictures taken with the flash on aren't as whited-out and awkardly colored as those taken with a lot of similar digital cameras.
-The screen comes out on the side and flips around (I know theres a lot of "self" picture takers that would appreciate that)
-It takes pretty good quality pictures in complete darkness.
-You have the option to plug the camera into the TV and play back video.
-The zoom is great, sometimes it takes a second to auto-focus, but the picture still comes out crisp.
-I still havent gotten a "low battery" signal yet!
-Everyone that has used my camera thus far has agreed that it was of good quality (and they actually know about cameras..)

Problems:

The main problem, and again, I dont buy many cameras so I dont know if this is common or not, but you NEED to buy a new memory card. I literally took 6 pictures and my memory card is already full!

The only other thing, which isnt actually a problem, is that there are so many options its hard to keep track of them all. I'm not sure what some of them do, but the manual is easy enough to read, and if I play around with the camera more I'm sure I'll learn.

VeganVal's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow