Started Nov 17, 2006 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
doninnv
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Fujifilm FinePix S20 Pro review
Nov 17, 2006

Have the S9000 and wanted a digital for the wife. We bought the S20 and she has taken some nice pictures with it. We have printed pictures from 4X6 To 8X10 with excelent results. I love my S9000 but after useing her S20 I bought one for myself for work and evry day pictures. Showed it to our neighbor and they loved it, I bought all THREE cameras on Ebay from a seller of digitals all three were factory referbs. All three came in like brand new and no problems! It has some focus problems in low light but all the features of the camera make it a real nice camera for someone who know very little about photography to one who knows how to use a camera. The shutter cable release port on the camera allows you to take night shots and the pc link will allow you to use a stronger flash if needed or for use with studio lights. They feel great in your hand and not microscopic like some that I have looked at. Very close in size to a 35mm camera. My wife and I have taken some nice shots of landscapes in the area and our neighbor took theirs to Oregon on vacation and took some outstanding photos with theirs. He was a die hard film nut but is now totally into digital and the Fuji camera. I love all of our Fuji cameras for the construction of the camera the feel of the cameras and most of all the photos we are getting from them.

doninnv's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow