Started Jan 4, 2007 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rick
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,539
Like?
Nikon Coolpix 7600 review
Jan 4, 2007

good IMAGE. This camera is unique. It has a learning curve because in low light and everywhere else you must hold this still. I have compared this image with practially all small cameras and this beats allot if you like pain and align it up as still as possible This is for someone who wants top quality in small package. I love this little camera even though allot of low light shots are out of focus and slightly off color with their blue. I like the custom white balance. The images in good light are great. The shutter in all but good light is slow..

Problems:

slow low light but if your a tickler for image and like to see how far you can go to get a great image this is it. When its aligned straight this is very good The resolution seems to default exactly at angle you take the shot. If you zoom in you lose the sharpness of resolution . Compared to say the Canon which has long lasting zooming and resolution depth this camera just is sharp at the point of where you took the picture from. I am not sure thats a negative.

rick's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow