Started Feb 15, 2007 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
endrem
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T50 review
Feb 15, 2007

T50 is one of the nicest camera on the market. I admit I fell in love with it on the first sight, so I didn't hesitate long, I bought it. My intention was to have a small snapshot digicam I can take with me easily. The T50 is perfect for this. The huge touchscreen makes it easy to handle. It also makes pretty good quality pictures. Unfortunately only in decent daylight. As soon as you need the flash, you can forget 50-60% of your pictures, they'll be scattered with white spots. The dust and other particles in the air reflect the very strong flashlight in a strange way, causing this very annoying effect. I was very disappointed. All the other functions of the camera are exactly what I wanted, but I also need good pictures in lowlight conditions. It has a picture stabilizer, but that has also its limits, and you'll come to a point where you can't avoid using flash. Even if you use 'Program' mode and set the flash level to Low, it makes awful spots on the pictures. (I have uploaded some test pictures, I would have linked them here, but it is obviously not allowed)
After lots of inner fight I have it sent back to the shop... It's a pity they screwed up such a nice camera. The first time I was disappointed with a Sony product.

endrem's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow