Started Apr 3, 2007 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mbareetbc
Senior MemberPosts: 1,556
Like?
Casio Exilim EX-Z110 review
Apr 3, 2007

My parents bought this camera for themselves this past year. it's a small nifty P&S with lots of features. It feels solid and sturdy with the buttons in all the right places. That's worth a lot, considering i'm comparing it to my main camera is a Nikon D50 slr.

The camera offers quite a lot of features from 20+ different types of photograph options and even Aperture/Shutter priority. That been said, the Aperture priority mode only allows for 2 f/stop choices. The shutter speed can go up to 1 min. which is quite good.

The main downside to this camera in my view is the horrific image quality. The camera is able to take great pictures in bright sunny days when it's nice and bright. But give it any interior shots where it needs to use a high iso or flash, it produces enormous amount of noise. many times even worse than my 2 year old 6mpx Konica-Minolta G6. The noise levels renders most of interior shots hard to print out and give to friends. I don't want to be harsh but I think a highly capable webcam can produce less noisy pictures. Based on image quality alone, I would not recommend this camera.

Problems:

Bad Image quality.

mbareetbc's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow