Started Sep 22, 2007 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
paul griffo
New MemberPosts: 4Gear list
Like?
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ2 review
Sep 22, 2007

I have a few digital cameras now, a Fuji S5000, Fuji S5600, Nikon L6 and an old Kodak point and shoot, but this one is the only one that I own which has a true 28mm equiv. wide angle lens and is small enough to travel around without any drama! Good weight and fell as well...
A$470.00 at Bing Lee was a great price a month ago... so I jumped in...
The ease of use of this camera is very intuitive, so there is very little time spent learning new procedures or settings, it's all menu driven or a given...but a good read of the manual is an eye opener...this camera does a lot more than is advertised in the press.
All in all, a very impressive camera, with a very sharp Leica 10X zoom lens which is extremely versitile...

Problems:

The only drawback that I have found is that under very low light conditions it does not produce very bright results, as my Fuji S5000 does due to the f2.8 lens.

But, Corel Paint Shop Pro 11 manages to fix most problems....Battery life seems OK & the international charger means it can travel anywhere without any major problems

paul griffo's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow