Started Oct 22, 2007 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
pantaks
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Pentax K110D review
Oct 22, 2007

I searched a lot for my first D-SLR camera before my final decision. When I searched, I was decided to buy one of these: Nikon D40x, Canon 400D, And Pentax K100D.
But because I am new in D-SLR world, and do not want to pay much, I decided to buy Pentax, since its price is pretty less than others. So I was confused to choose which one? K100d or K110D. Then I searched for SR Shake Reduction feature of K100D. K100D was approx. 20 percent expensive then K110D and I decided to buy K110D and use it with a tripod.

Finally I bought K110D. It is really good. Especially for new comers to D-SLR world. It is as cheap as a compact cameras. I liked its noise also The performance is really good. And do not worry about the magepixels if you will not use the photos in a magazine! Its pretty enough for daily use. Also It is lightweight, easy to cary.

Problems:

Not faced any problems yet since I am using it for daily use, and while travelling...

pantaks's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow