Started Oct 27, 2007 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rick
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,539
Like?
Fujifilm FinePix A610 review
Oct 27, 2007

I want another, compared to sony s650 fuji wins by allot. Good low priced camera. Its amazing what 100 bucks buys these days. I was surprised what this camera can do, it doesn't seem like something you really like lol, its so plain but it just keeps surprising! . Indoor in test I didn't think it picked up the needed detail but the lens seemed to pick up allot of the scene and the colors were vibrant so I bought it and glad I did.. Now this camera is pure fun. Good exposure, a surprise each time you shoot ( good kind) . When was the last time you looked forward to seeing the shots from a 110 dollar camera? The cameras are getting faster and nicer with lower prices.Very nice color I am beginning to appreciate more and more. Wonderful true white balance outside, amongst the best I ever seen. All I can say is I am looking for nother as backup for this price. For the price, the best camera I ever tried at this level and finally unbelievably with all this low noise

Problems:

Its not tact sharp but pretty close probaby because the lens is small. I miss a viewfinder allot. You got to watch the motion a bit. I wish there were more control options .

rick's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow