Nikon D300 review
I was playing with this camera about 20 minutes. Yes it is the best Nikon entry level camera. Image quality is good, speed also is big enough.
But I do not see significant improvement, except CMOS sensor produces slightly less noise.
1. no dialer to change shooting modes. Button is used instead.
2. Bulky and expensive CompactFlash memory card used.
3. No sensor shift image stabilizator.
4. Camera fails to work correctly with Nikkor 50mm 1.8 lens and SB-400 flash in P mode. The calculated shutter speed was about half second. So M mode should be used.
5. Batteries are incompatible between models.
6. No separate RGB histogram curves.
So I will use my D50, and wait year or two some next camera from Nikon.
|Average community score||
|See all 206 reviews|
|Post ()||Posted by||When|
|Feb 5, 2008|