Started Mar 7, 2008 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
photoscott
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
HP Photosmart M407 review
Mar 7, 2008

Well I will keep this short. I replaced this camera with a Canon A570 IS which kicks the HP M407 in the dirt. I gave the camera to my 9 & 8 year old to mess with. All the stuff is crap about this poor excuse for a camera. If you like changing batteries every 5 shots then get this camera. IF using lithium batteries you might get closer to 50 shots. With the expense of lithium batteries though, after 15 packs you exceeded the cost of this camera. So go buy a Canon. I got into Canon by buying the PixmaMP500, so naturally I looked into the Canon series of cameras and the A570 IS took the cake. I will never ever buy a HP camera again! Let their cameras tank with the stock market!!

Problems:

Well, let's see.... how about after owning the camera a few months it was already showing signs of problems in the image dept. The video capture is worse than anything I have ever seen. Want some noise and graininess with your pic? Then again, this IS the camera! You want to miss the moment and wait an eternity for your flash to charge back up? This is your camera!

photoscott's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow