Started May 22, 2008 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jumbo_Aerial
Junior MemberPosts: 43
Like?
Samsung L100 review
May 22, 2008

I am a pro photographer, and was looking for cameras for my 2 kids (9yo & 6yo). I only wanted to spend around $150 AUD, but wanted a decent enough camera that I can use if I am not carrying my own DSLR.

The owner of the chain store I bought them from (also a friend of a friend) told me "not to discount Samsung". WELL... I am amazed with the quality of the cameras and the features, but over the moon about the value.

The image quality in "below average" lighting, the fill flash looks so natural, the exposure across the scene, just the overall ook of the photo far surpasses a lot of Point and Shoot cameras that cost upwards of $600 - $700 (speaking from experience).

The battery charger can actually double as a USB charger (not tried yet) but the included rechargable battery life is fantastic.

This really is one of the best "Value For Money" cameras under $500 AUD.

Problems:

None experienced yet. There is the standard shutter delay that you get with almost all point and shoot cameras, but it is nowhere near as bad as some others I have tried.

Jumbo_Aerial's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow