Fujifilm FinePix IS-1 review
Lots of very good feature and very easy to use.
1. Poor image quality, even at maximum JPEG resolution, high fuzzyness or lack of contrast/sharpness.
2. Hotspots are a real problem and very annoying as there is no way to get rid of them.
3. Any hotmirror filter produces green/blue vignetting from 28 to 100 mm.
4. Manual focus gear not very good in responding.
5. Camera hangs if the on/off switch is operated very fast.
|Average community score||
|See all 8 reviews|
|Post ()||Posted by||When|
|Aug 6, 2008|