Started Dec 3, 2008 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
fskhoo
Regular MemberPosts: 250
Like?
Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 review
Dec 3, 2008

After acquiring a new LC1 2 months ago, this 5 mega pixel camera surprised me with its crisp and 3D images.I enjoy using this camera more than my K10d, but K10D will give me more pictures taking opportunity because of its SR and high ISO capability.Since then I have taken a liking of Panasonic DSLR camera with Leica lens and read a lot of reviews from pro & consumers with mixed feelings. The turning point came when someone in this forum bought a new L1 for USD 700 from Amazon.com ,and I could not resist the offer and go ahead with my order.Like my LC1, this camera did not let me down. Pictures were crisp and sharp, very pleasing colour rendition,good metering and great handling with analog speed and aperture dials. Like its retro style very much.The Leica lens itself worth more than the body plus lens! A very under rated camera especialy at its low current price. Ended up I carry the LC1 & L1 more frequenly, knowing that they will gave me amazing photos ,a credit to the Leica lens no doubt.

Problems:

A!t current asking price,no complaint in deed

fskhoo's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow