Started Nov 4, 2009 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Soon Ruey
Regular MemberPosts: 160
Like?
Olympus Stylus Tough 6010 (mju Tough 6010) review
Nov 4, 2009

I own multiple cameras ( E3, E510, EP1, FZ50, R1, G10 + 5 other compacts). I got the 6010 for the sole purpose of letting my kids trash it out in the swimming pool and at the beach. For that purpose, it is absolutely great. It is a fun camera. I love its filter functions (especially the sketch filter) and it feels solid but yet is very compact. Picture quality is quite impressive for its price range. However if you are looking for better picture quality, there are better cameras out there but without the waterproof/ crushproof capabilities.

Just always remember to keep the battery door closed properly and test it first by putting it into a sink of water for a few minutes then check battery compartment for moisture.

Problems:

The cons...Well a very lousy manual, many functions not properly described. The filters are unlabeled so one has to guess what they are. But for those who are already partial to the Olympus menus, it is easy guesswork.

Soon Ruey's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow