Started Nov 23, 2009 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
pradeep patel
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Canon PowerShot SD980 IS / Digital IXUS 200 IS review
Nov 23, 2009

this is my 3rd canon camera. S70, SD870IS are the first two camreas with excellent picture quality with superfine mode. dpreview website misguided me for the quality. they have posted quality level as super fine, fine and normal. i bought it and went overseas for vacation. i could not find the superfine mode. i had to take pictures in fine mode. when zooming in the review mode or in the computer, the pixels breaks and the photo's are fuzzy. i hope canon makes the superfine mode again or upgrades the software for all cameras which do not have the superfine mode. reviews have dropped from 4.5 to 3.0 ,,,selling is going to drop compared to sony,panasonic,nikon etc.

Problems:

I called canon on 11/23/09 and they said that there is no superfine mode in SD980IS. looks like canon wants to go out of business.
I am going to call to return this camrea or I will call the credit card company to refund my money back for selling this camera by misguiding customers.
Do not buy this product.

pradeep patel's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow