Started Dec 14, 2009 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mara10
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Pentax K20D review
Dec 14, 2009

I am an amateur photographer, but when deciding to buy my first SLR, I decided to chip in a bit more and bought the pentax k20d.

And wow, am I ever impressed. I mean I don't have any experience to compare it with any others, but from going out on photo dates with others, I am extremely pleased.

From my amateur point of view, I really enjoy the build of this camera. Really durable. It's controls are so easy and well placed. Battery life is great too. Just a really great buy for it's money.

And finally, it's function feature. I mean this isn't something that everyone finds important, but it's very cool. Allows me to do in camera edits that I don't have on my computer (especially colour accenting)

Problems:

Any "problems" I encounter are due to my lack of complete knowledge, which I don't consider a bad thing, seeing as there's ALWAYS something new to learn

Some consider it's weight a problem, but I have really tiny wrists, and they have become stronger due to this durable beauty!

Mara10's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow