Started Jan 3, 2010 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nivag
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Fujifilm FinePix S1500 review
Jan 3, 2010

This is my 4th upgrade of a finepix SLR look camera , Previously had the 3MP, 4 MP , 5 Mp and 7 Mp versions. Some great new features and I really like this style of camera , only problem with this model is the grinding noise when you zoom and this is picked up by the microphone when recording videos . It ruins the sound, and is the first one of these cameras I have had this problem with . I tried 3 other cameras in the shop and all had this problem , ended up getting my money back on the camera as it seems a fault with this model . I notice a previous review mentions it also

Problems:

The grinding noise when you zoom and this is picked up by the microphone when recording videos . It ruins the sound, and is the first one of these cameras I have had this problem with . I tried 3 other cameras in the shop and all had this problem , This problem doesn't exist with my 7MP S5700 Model and didn't occur on the S2000 HD model I tried in the shop .
My advice is to skip this model and get the next model when it comes out or get the S2000 HD

nivag's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow