Started Oct 9, 2012 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mpgxsvcd
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,941Gear list
Like?
Galaxy SIII best phone I have ever owned
Oct 9, 2012

I finally swapped my original Sprint EVO 4G phone that I got the day it went on sale(more than 2 years ago) for the new Verizon Samsung Galaxy SIII LTE. I couldn't be happier with the switch.

The Galaxy SIII is so much faster than my old EVO. It also has 16 GBs of built-in memory where my EVO didn't have enough built-in memory to store the standard apps.

I simply love the camera on the SIII. Yes I wish it had the iPhone 5's fast aperture lens. However, it still does ok in low light for a smart phone. The best part is the HDR function to help control highlight blowouts and the panoramic mode that gets great wide angle shots.

I am fully committed to Verizon's service now that I see what real coverage is. With sprint I almost never got 4G(Wimax) and even call service was bad. With Verizon I am on LTE almost everyone and phone service is perfect in my state NC.

Problems:

Really I haven't had any issues at all. However, I would describe myself as an advanced user so when I do run into questions I know where to find the answers on the net.

mpgxsvcd's gear list:mpgxsvcd's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +2 more
mpgxsvcd's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow