Started Oct 21, 2012 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MSimba
New MemberPosts: 5Gear list
Like?
One of the best so far
Oct 21, 2012

After upgrading from EOS 60D, the extra $ i had to pay weren't in vain. This camera is a monster from the very first shot, and deffinetely worth the cash (If you can afford it). Image sharpness, shutter speed, easy to use functions, and overall quality of pictures is superb. I will deffinetely be using this camera for years to come. However, a good EF lens is highly recommended but you will for sure feel the pinch in your pocket. I would recommend any lense with F/2.8L.

Problems:

Got the 24-105mm f/4L, and was extremely disappointed at first because the lense is the worst in low light conditions. Take it outdoors, and the results are staggering. Image quality and sharpness are the best.

MSimba's gear list:MSimba's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Sigma 15mm F2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +1 more
MSimba's score
Average community score
bad for good for
Kids / pets
excellent
Action / sports
excellent
Landscapes / scenery
excellent
Portraits
excellent
Low light (without flash)
good
Flash photography (social)
great
Studio / still life
excellent
= community average
Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow