Started Jan 3, 2013 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
123kupiec
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Great camera!
Jan 3, 2013

I'm using EX-Z50 over 6 years now and I may say this is one of the best digital cameras I've ever seen. I also use (or been using) Casio Z1050, Panasonic Lumix 12Mpix, Sony 8Mpix, Fuji 3800 and Fuji F40 - out of all this cameras the Z50 has the best picture quality. I know, it may look strange the much more expensive and newer cameras cannot provide better picture but that's the true. I'm taking mostly outside portraits and some indoor ones, so nothing fancy, almost always in auto mode with flah on red eye reduction and I print all my work myself on Canon i960 printer so I can see the quality or any difference in quality immediately. The Z50 images are the best; the pics are sharp, colors are very natural and overall quality is great. In short, for everyday pics I haven`t found a compact camera better than EX-Z50, my grade is 5 out of 5 for everything!

Problems:

For six years of use and thousands of pictures taken there are no problems at all - still original battery!

123kupiec's score
Average community score
bad for good for
Kids / pets
excellent
Action / sports
excellent
Landscapes / scenery
excellent
Portraits
excellent
Low light (without flash)
excellent
Flash photography (social)
excellent
Studio / still life
excellent
= community average
Casio Exilim EX-Z1050
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow