So... I finally come to a decision to go with the OM-D... Is there any big hand users out there?

Started Mar 13, 2013 | Questions thread
Randell Tober
Regular MemberPosts: 203Gear list
Like?
Re: So... I finally come to a decision to go with the OM-D... Is there any big hand users out there?
In reply to JamieTux, Mar 15, 2013

Thanks...

A lot of good information from a lot of good people. Thanks to all

I'm understanding where you’re coming from, however have decided to go the M43 route. Certain now.

If nothing else I'll be buying glass that I can use for future releases as tech continues to improve with time

I had a Canon 10D for several years along with a 28x70/2.8 and 70x200/2.8. I later upgraded to a 30D (mistake IMO) I would've been just as happy with the 10. When I had a major change of income, I decided to part with the glass and grab the 70x200 F4. I was fairly happy with that until I started going after some of the occasional indoor- sporting event type situations. I of course also noticed a difference in other low light shots. A few months back I sold everything. Going back in time I would’ve chose something else to part with other than the 2.8’s

Thanks again, Randy

Randell Tober's gear list:Randell Tober's gear list
Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow