So... I finally come to a decision to go with the OM-D... Is there any big hand users out there?

Started Mar 13, 2013 | Questions thread
Randell Tober
Regular MemberPosts: 203Gear list
Like?
Re: Randell, here is a summary for you:
In reply to jalywol, Mar 15, 2013

Gee, you hope this helps… You knocked it out of the park! Outstanding … Great information and hitting on all cylinders.  You’ve put me at ease with some of my previous thoughts and helped me to clarify uncertainties. Much thanks…  M43 is where I was going and M43 is where I’ll stay.  I’m still a little up in the air with the OM-D /GH3 decision, but might give it a couple more weeks for review and new release info but feel I would be happy with either one. I’m interested to see what the update brings that Panasonic has coming. I’m intending to pick up a 75 1.8 and one other lens for starts. Which would you take as another if I may ask? I don’t plan on buying one with the camera- I wouldn't be happy with it. I was a bit spoiled with the Canon 2.8’s of the past, so I know to stay with upper end glass. Thanks Again! And have a great weekend.

Randell Tober's gear list:Randell Tober's gear list
Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow