A55

Started Mar 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
brian14478
brian14478 Senior Member • Posts: 3,703
A55

All taken with a sigma 75-200 2.8/3.5  Two were taken with a 1.4x vivitar converter(sparrow and shepard) In my gallery half of the sigma shots have a sony 18-55 as the lens used? ...Not the one at 280mm though, i guess that would be too obvious?

Not sure if its just a way to market lenses, but my examples are not the best reference for sony lenses..personally i like sigma and old school minolta lenses. To me the older ones and sigma lenses give a 'richer deeper look. Some of that may be that besides one 18-70km all my lenses are ff.  I know other lenses such as sony,tamron and tokina have their own appeal but on my budget sigma and minolta lenses are consistant in the color rendition and overall charachter. I have no idea about 'contrast' problems with sigma lenses that i hear about, maybe because i like contrast generally?

If this is jumbled or has alot of grammerical(if that is even a word)errors, i apologize the words i type are overlapped.

Anyway thanks for looking, c&c..and have a great weekend,brian

The last one is taken with a minolta 35-105..a nice sharp walkaround lens

Sony SLT-A55
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow