So... I finally come to a decision to go with the OM-D... Is there any big hand users out there?

Started Mar 13, 2013 | Questions thread
JamieTux
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,819Gear list
Like?
Re: +1
In reply to Randell Tober, Mar 15, 2013

Randell Tober wrote:

Hmmm... I guess I kind of looked at 4/3 as the future... I kind of saw the dslr's fading away with time and tech... I guess I picked up the wrong idea. Thanks

I agree with this idea - but it's not the future yet   Also if you look at the cost of m43 lenses, the quality releases keep pushing the price envelope up, look at 43 (instead of m43) the lenses are no cheaper than the dSLR equivalents so I think that Price might be a bad thing to bet on.
I would suggest looking at a Nikon D5200 or 7100 or a Canon 60D or up if you can, or if you want to be a bit different - Pentax, something like their K30 has quick AF, is weather sealed, has great IQ etc - it doesn't have a swivel screen though.

JamieTux's gear list:JamieTux's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow