Free Riders in Challenge Voting: My Top Ten!

Started Feb 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
cmantx
Senior MemberPosts: 1,241Gear list
Like?
Re: Free Riders in Challenge Voting: My Top Ten!
In reply to Harveydad, Mar 15, 2013

Harveydad wrote:

Ruth, you might consider adding me to that list. Although I have voted many times in the past, I recently stopped voting. I have found that the way the voting is now done requires too much time if you try to be fair and impartial, and evaluate each and every entry. The number of challenges and the number of entrants requires at least a minute or two or even more in most cases to make fair comparisons, each entry against every other.

It's not so time consuming if you would open up the challenge using the slideshow so you can see the entries clearly and click on the appropriate star, before clicking the "next" button to view more entries.

You can vote on as many as you would like in one sitting, spending as much time as you see fit.

Then come back at some other time and arrow on the grey box in the upper left corner of that challenge and click on the dropdown box that says "unvoted ". The ones you haven't voted on will appear and you can continue on voting at your leisure. Sometimes it takes me 3 or more times to finish voting on a challenge. After all, you have 7 days to complete voting. I hope this is helpful.

cmantx's gear list:cmantx's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A500 Sony SLT-A57 Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Tamron SP AF 200-500mm F/5-6.3 Di LD (IF)
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow