Started Mar 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ralf_L
Forum MemberPosts: 79Gear list
Like?
7D and Sigma 120-300mm F2.8 EX DG HSM
Mar 15, 2013

I am on my way to pick up 6 months old 7D which I bought for very good price. This is going to be the third camera house in my bag beside my 1DM4 and 5D3. I was really curious what this camera can do and decided to buy one and test it. In the beginning of July I will spent 3 weeks exploring Kenya and Uganda and will take 7D (if pleased with quality and performace) and leave my 1DM4 at home.
Wonder if anyone have any experience with 7D in combination with Sigma 120-300mm F2.8 EX DG HSM + with 1.4 or 2X TC? I really hope that combination will work good otherwise I have to bring with me Canon EF 400 F/2.8 IS USM L. I wanted to travel light this time especially knowing that I will visit mountain gorillas... and don't have space to bring with me extra lens 70-200 which would probably work the best.

Regards /Ralf

-- hide signature --

www.ralfsworld.com

Ralf_L's gear list:Ralf_L's gear list
Leica D-LUX 5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Canon EOS 5D Mark III +14 more
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS-1D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow