So... I finally come to a decision to go with the OM-D... Is there any big hand users out there?

Started Mar 13, 2013 | Questions thread
Davidwa
Junior MemberPosts: 42Gear list
Like?
Re: So... I finally come to a decision to go with the OM-D... Is there any big hand users out there?
In reply to JamieTux, Mar 15, 2013

You shold stop worrying about the difference in still image quality between the OM-D and GH3. In the real world I see exhibition prints side by side that were made useing FF, APS-C  & m4/3 and it would be impossible to successfully guess which camera was used on each print.

So the choice is really about ergonomics, both cameras are totally different in their handling and appearance. Only you can pick the one that appeals to you and that you will enjoy using.

There is no doubt that the OM-D gives great image quality, but so many people have commented about its menu system and handling. The GH3 has the same great image quality, unbeatable video and few complaints about its handling or menu system.

Davidwa's gear list:Davidwa's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow