Started Mar 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
deednets
Senior MemberPosts: 1,984Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikkor 135/2.8 AI-S Series E ...
In reply to Bajerunner, Mar 15, 2013

Bajerunner wrote:

deednets wrote:

... any good?? did a search but gave up quickly because of the E ...

Would want to use this on Fuji X-E1 ... manual mode it is anyway ...

Thanks

Deed

I seem to remember reports have the 135 2.8 AI or AIS as a bit better. Cant remember where. But, I distinctly have seen many reports vouching for the optical quality and rendition of the 135 2.8 AI or AIS and many images exhibiting this.

I had considered buying the AI or AIS, but because I have the 105 2.5 AI, never really bothered.

But for the 130 dollars or so you should be able to get a good condition one for it would be good value for sure (the AI or AIS, not the E).

Many vouch for the 100 2.8 Series E as being excellent also.

Some seriously nice MF lenses available cheaply.

-- hide signature --

.....Just from an amateur......''Sometimes it's to your advantage for people to think you're crazy.” I am only a hoobyist, I cannot and do not give expert advice, dont expect it, just take it as a suggestion to think about, but only if you wish to. We should try to not wait for life to happen, while it passes us by.

...mhhh thanks, so could be anything??

Cheers

Deed

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow