What is the difference, other than iFn, between NX 50-200mm I, II and III?

Started Mar 12, 2013 | Questions thread
Laurie899
Regular MemberPosts: 129Gear list
Like?
Re: What is the difference, other than iFn, between NX 50-200mm I, II and III?
In reply to Michael Barker, Mar 15, 2013

I have the same question but unfutunatly no answer. I find it very frustrating that Samsung does not comunicate about changes in a clear way. It seems that a significant part of developing brand identity and loyalty is to comminicate with interested customers. I have never seen a Samsung response to anything on this site. My other experience is that there help desk is wrong on about 50% of the times I contact them. Sorry about the rant I very much enjoy my NX20 and lenses however find Samsung so inept at customer comunication/service.

Back to the question - I have the Mk 1 and like having the OIS switch on the lens given I often use a tripod. saves going into the menu to turn it of. For me a worthwile trade off against iFn. Assuming the optics are the same suits me well.

all the best

Laurie

Laurie899's gear list:Laurie899's gear list
Samsung NX20 Samsung NX 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OIS Samsung NX 50-200mm F4-5.6 OIS Samsung NX 12-24mm F4-5.6 ED Fujifilm XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow