So... I finally come to a decision to go with the OM-D... Is there any big hand users out there?

Started Mar 13, 2013 | Questions thread
idiotekniQues
Senior MemberPosts: 1,235
Like?
Re: So... I finally come to a decision to go with the OM-D... Is there any big hand users out there?
In reply to Randell Tober, Mar 15, 2013

ill tell you one thing about the E-M5, i haven't gotten a 2nd body yet but i'm planning on it in May for a trip.

i've been fiddling around with my bag to figure out how i can configure it with everything i need for a trip overseas this summer. it's going to be tight but...

i made a slot for a backup body, took my om-d and put the body cap on and tested it.

i can't believe how small this camera is and the tiny space it's going to fit into in my bag. considering how it produces what it does as a camera.

it's insane.

like i said earlier it may come instantly, it may take some adjusting or you may never like the ergonomics. maybe it depends on how old we are, how attached we are to muscle memory in our brains - the GH3 replicates a dslr feel. if you come from a dslr, we know what's going to feel better at first for sure. and maybe ever.

anyway, it took me a few months to be instinctive with it after 4 years with canon dslrs - i can now change all my important settings without every taking my eye off of the EVF much if at all.

-- hide signature --

www.pixelsquish.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow