D600 Repair Experience: Mike's Camera

Started Mar 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
wireless
Regular MemberPosts: 435Gear list
Like?
Re: D600 Repair Experience: Mike's Camera
In reply to axcentphoto, Mar 14, 2013

axcentphoto wrote:

When I decided to jump from DX to FX, I was a little leery about making this purchase online, given the problems I had read here about the D800. So I went to Mike's in Denver, they gave me the applicable discounts and 2 months later I'm still quite happy. And when I have a 'user error' problem. Jonathan is quite delighted to point out that I should RTFM...Brent

I bought from the local Ritz camera here a camera or two because I went in to see and feel out the cameras.  Got one I didn't like and went back and the location was closed.  The other location wasn't that helpful.  There's Southeastern Camera here which is very good.  Anything I go in the store to see or get help with I'll buy there, even with 9% sales tax but for the most part I'm buying online now.

David

wireless's gear list:wireless's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow