Ball Head Recommendation

Started Mar 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
irvweiner
Contributing MemberPosts: 705
Like?
Re: Ball Head Recommendation
In reply to InspectorHud, Mar 14, 2013

"Manfrotto 340 elbow bracket--a solid right angle bracket for your camera body. It is easily qr'd to mount your camera in portrait or landscape mode, the camera lens remains centered over the axis of rotation."

The 340 right angle bracket will permit sufficient room to utilize all connections on the left side of the camera body-in my case, the D100,300 and 800. I have connected a GPS, wireless release, manual release..etc  I have a split Y connector that will permit the parallel usage of 2 10 pin devices. The mini USB cable easily tethers to my computer for time lapse or bracketed exposures with immediate screen view.

Best of all this 'non-L' elbow bracket serves as a potent protective handgrip when shooting handheld. At this point all your stated needs have been met, visit one of rare remaining camera stores and check out the parts--or order from Adorama, B&H or Amazon and return hassle free if not satisfied. Do call Manfrotto's customer service for greater detailed discussion.  As a 'working' pro your  priorities are customer satisfaction and a reasonable profit return--here is help!

irv weiner

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow