So... I finally come to a decision to go with the OM-D... Is there any big hand users out there?

Started Mar 13, 2013 | Questions thread
Chuck Eklund
Regular MemberPosts: 476Gear list
Like?
Re: So... I finally come to a decision to go with the OM-D... Is there any big hand users out there?
In reply to Randell Tober, Mar 14, 2013

Randell Tober wrote:

Thanks... You know it makes me wonder if the techs at Olympus are paying any attention to this for future release/models? Surely they can see the need/ opportunity for another model. As I mentioned, I intially started looking at the GH3- but after comparing the samples in the new dpr prereview, it was clear it's not even close in IQ IMO. I'm even looking at Canon dslr's again now- but there goes the $$'s which aren't as plentiful as they use to be for me :o 4/3 glass looks great and from what I see a steal when compared to full size dslr in the cost/quality catagory.

As an owner of the EM5 and GH3 the IQ at all ISOs is so similar that they are indistinguishable. If the dpr previews are significantly different I believe the difference is due to something besides the sensor.

Chuck Eklund's gear list:Chuck Eklund's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow