Camera prices

Started Mar 14, 2013 | Questions thread
Sunshine_boy
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,545Gear list
Like?
Re: Camera prices
In reply to Pugbarry, Mar 14, 2013

Pugbarry wrote:

Could you guys please include a ball park price in your test specs, so we can see if we're looking at a $500 os a $1000 camera. I don't read reviews on cameras I can't afford - it hurts too much !

LOL!... That's the boldest and funniest request I've ever seen in anyone's first post!...

First welcome to DPR... 

Forums here are for discussions, comparisons etc, NOT an index for camera prices. You can find those in various websites that cover the area/state/country/continent you live in.

If I post something about (say) my Fuji F31, you are asking me to show in the heading $370. What good would that be to you? I bought it 5 years ago in Dubai. Unless you are asking for me to search how much it sells now at eBay in Europe and America before I post?(!)

What Paul said is the correct way to do it. Determine which cams are within your budget and come to the forums to read about them, or read everything that is posted and check up the price (in your area|) of the ones that impress you most...

No offense meant, just sayin...  

-- hide signature --

Best Regards
Sunshine
Visit my website for lots of pics and fun...
www.sunshine-web.com
ps If you see someone without a smile on, give him one of yours...

Sunshine_boy's gear list:Sunshine_boy's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Fujifilm FinePix S6000fd Olympus C-4000 Zoom Nikon Coolpix P7100 Nikon D60
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow