D600 Repair Experience: Mike's Camera

Started Mar 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Aaron01
Regular MemberPosts: 171
Like?
Re: D600 Repair Experience: Mike's Camera
In reply to Lucky Sky, Mar 14, 2013

Good to know they treated you right.  I went to the Denver store a few years ago and their prices were so high and the employees at that store seemed arrogant.  I never went back and I usually buy online since it's much easier for me to just place the order and it arrive at my house than drive all the way to the store.  I also sent a camera back to Nikon a few years back and it was easier for me to just send it once again than drive to the store to drop off and pickup.

But I'm getting older and crankier and don't like driving around much so that's just me.  If I get up to Boulder again I may stop by Mike's and check it out up there as it seems better than my Denver experience.  I don't get up to Boulder often, I'm to cranky to deal with the Boulder traffic.

Chris-

I know that I paid more for the cam at Mike's than I could online for the same item. I'm mighty glad that I did go to Mike's.........this service/repair experience has been about as easy as one could hope for. The most painful aspect was dropping the D600 off. After that it just got better and better. I intend on buying my next camera from Mike's in Boulder, CO.

One man's opinion..........

-- hide signature --

Lucky Sky
I'd rather be lucky than good

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow