Started Mar 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
pursang
Forum MemberPosts: 95Gear list
Like?
Re: Zack Arias: x100s "the greatest camera I’ve ever owned"
In reply to Photozopia, Mar 13, 2013

Photozopia wrote:

Felix11 wrote:

I hope he's right ... the problem is that having said this on the 1st day of owning the camera he has kind of made it impossible to give a balanced review later.

Well - he did say "the greatest camera I’ve ever owned" thing about his original X100 ... so unless the 's' is shorthand for sh*t - i suppose it's almost a given he's gonna like it.

Everything is a little bit 'more' X100 (except perhaps for the unique sensor output) so what's not to like?

I tend to trust opinions of those whose body of work I respect over those who simply follow specifications and pixel peeping. I personally like Zack's review of the original x100 and hope to read his latest thoughts about the X model. I owned an x100 for a month, used it for both personal and commercial work and loved the unit along with what I could produce with it. Once I read Fuji's plans for the S I sold my unit and am awaiting the S model.

pursang's gear list:pursang's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow