So... I finally come to a decision to go with the OM-D... Is there any big hand users out there?

Started Mar 13, 2013 | Questions thread
tray48
Regular MemberPosts: 155Gear list
Like?
Re: So... I finally come to a decision to go with the OM-D... Is there any big hand users out there?
In reply to Randell Tober, Mar 13, 2013

I have large hands and tried out an EM5 before buying it. I found it much more comfortable to use than I expected.  I was coming from a Nikon D7000 and was very used to its ergonomics and button placement.  However I am now completely at ease with the EM5. I particularly like the size and weight, especially compared to the D7000. The image stabilization system is remarkable. I can easily get hand held shots at 1/2 sec shutter speed. I bought the Oly grip for the camera but only use  upper part right  now. I particularly like the placement of the grip's shutter release button.  The  bottom part of the grip designed for portrait shots, makes the camera even easier to hold, but adds some weight and bulk, especially with the second battery. I don't think you'll go wrong with the camera.

tray48's gear list:tray48's gear list
Nikon D7000 Olympus E-M1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow