Why do I post here? Locked

Started Mar 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Lin Evans
Forum ProPosts: 15,644Gear list
Re: A Few Quotes....
In reply to Ceistinne, Mar 13, 2013

That's not my writing - it's a quote from the same person. This person had no clue about how to change dpi and very little obvious knowledge of things all photographers "should" be very aware of. This was three months ago. Today he regularly "schools" skilled photographers about the quality of their photos even when not invited to do so. As you may easily see in the "Quotes" I posted, he sometimes does it in a rude way as well. And, one of his complaints was

"admit to having something of a short fuse when it comes to responding to people who attack, are dishonest or who are technically incompetent."

So in three months he has gone from not understanding the basics of image manipulation to a pseudo "expert" on photos and what is wrong with them.....

Best regards,

Lin

Ceistinne wrote:

Lin Evans wrote: (Lin Evans did not write what's below - he "quoted it")

None of that explains why the Sigma images are so small when compared to the D800 images. Nor does it explain why the Sigma images are processed at 180 dpi.
Is there a way to get the images to 300 dpi?

Lin.

You mean 180 PPI surely.

s

-- hide signature --

learntomakeslidshows.net

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
WowNew
(unknown member)
wow.New
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow